Join the AICPA Tax Section for high-quality resources
and 16 hours of free CPE.
Tax Section membership
Unlock your Tax Section member benefits
Tax Section membership keeps CPA tax practitioners like you ahead of trends in your specialization. It's a strategic advantage in demonstrating your value as a trusted provider of professional tax and planning services.
As a Tax Section member, you get:
- 16 hours of free CPE: 4 free Tax Practice Quarterly webcasts — up to 8 CPE credits and 2 self-study courses — up to 8 CPE credits ($720 value)
- Tax Resource Library: Access to content focused on key practice areas in planning, compliance, IRS guidance, firm management and ethics
- Weekly Tax Section News: Delivered to your inbox on key developments, trending issues, planning strategies and more.
- The Tax Adviser magazine: Award-winning publication with timely, in-depth, practical and comprehensive information on federal and state tax developments
- Annual Tax Compliance Kit: A comprehensive collection of resources to assist with return preparation, review and delivery
Free web tours of the Tax Section
Get the most out of your membership, as we explore quick links and essential tips to using the Tax Section website.
How membership dues work
Our membership year runs Aug. 1 through July 31. When you join the Tax Section as a new member, your billing cycle will be prorated based on the month you join.
How to renew your membership
Renewal invoices are sent in June. Payment is due on or before July 31. Questions? Email us or call 888.777.7077 (9am–6pm ET Monday–Friday).
Benefits of joining the Tax Section
The Tax Section membership delivers what you want — and what you need.
Tools to elevate your practice, keep up with ever-changing tax laws, stay current on trending topics and maintain the highest ethical standards
In-person and online networking opportunities through the Tax LinkedIn Group, and Volunteer Central
Monitoring and advocating for legislative, regulatory and administrative tax matters on your behalf
Other AICPA Section memberships to consider
Explore these options if the Tax Section isn't right for you.
Personal Financial Planning
Tools, advocacy and guidance to strengthen your services in estate, tax, retirement, risk management and investment planning
Supporting your work with NFPs through the latest accounting, auditing, tax and governance resources
Forensic and Valuation Services
Professional guidance, resources and tools for your forensic accounting and business valuation role
Access to exclusive resources, networking and guidance for CPAs
Credentials and CGMA designation
Achievements that amplify and display your expertise to the world