Podcast: Lessons from the 9th hole: what current retirees have to say
March 29, 2019
In this episode, Paula McMillan, CPA/PFS shares what current retirees have to say about retirement and lessons they’ve learned along the way. She answers the question: What are the six factors paramount to a successful retirement?
Access the related resources from this podcast:
- Top seven mistakes when claiming Social Security benefits by Paula McMillan (The Tax Adviser)
- The Adviser’s Guide to Retirement and Elder Planning, a multi-part guide series including life transitions.
- Broadridge Advisor includes extensive-content written by CPAs, attorneys and other experts on planning strategies, new relevant laws, etc. that are articulated in client terms.
- Retirement planning certificate, part of the PFP certificate program
Don’t miss the other episodes in this series:
- Will your clients have enough to retire?
- What is the national state of retirement
- Making conversations count: integrated financial planning (March 2019)
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice and by the CPA/PFS Credential program which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.
Make sure to subscribe to our podcast channel on iTunes or Pod-o-Matic, so that you don’t miss an episode! And leave us a review so we can continue bringing valuable and relevant content to you.