How to search for firms
You may select from the following, whether a firm is:
a. administered by the
- National Peer Review Committee (NPRC) formerly the CPCAF Peer Review Program, or
- all other administering entities
b. or is a member of
- Private Company Practice Section (PCPS)
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC), or
- Governmental Audit Quality Center (GAQC).
Search results include the firm's AICPA number, name, address, enrollment in programs/centers/sections and period covered by the firm's last peer review (if any). Firms administered by the NPRC have their latest peer review documents in a Public File. Firms that are members of the EBPAQC, GAQC or PCPS also have their latest peer review documents in a Public File. The Public File contains the firm's latest peer review report, letter of comments (if any), letter of response (if any), the peer review acceptance letter and additional enrollment and annual report documents for firms that are members of one of the Centers. When entering the firm name, enter partial or full name with no punctuation. Enter names such as John Smith & Co in the following format: Smith John.
You may also enter optional information such as:
- Firms' AICPA number
- Firm name
- Range of professional staff members, or
- Number of branches
While no fields are required, we suggest you enter as much as possible, to achieve the most relevant results.