Sustainability Reporting and Assurance
The AICPA Sustainability website provides Reporting, Assurance and Other resources to enable AICPA members to add value to their company and client sustainability initiatives.
Explore how and why ESG disclosures are being included in SEC submissions and understand the risk and legal considerations associated with performing assurance engagements over such information.
This online self-study course provides insight into applying the AICPA Attestation Standards to assurance engagements over environmental, social and governance (ESG) information.
This guide assists CPAs with interpreting and applying the AICPA Attestation Standards when performing examination or review engagements over environmental, social and governance (ESG) information.
Learn how to do an Integrated Report, the benefits thereof and explore the evolving role of the CFO, from CFO to Chief Value Officer.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire
- Camco Clean Energy Teams Up With Energy Peace Partners to Support Renewable Energy Development in Vulnerable African States
- Tetra Tech's Alicia Oller Discusses the Evolving Trends and Emerging Technologies in Onshore Wind Energy
- Green Mountain Energy Sun Club Funds Sustainable Upgrades for Wildlife Conservation Society's Bronx Zoo
- How a National Program Is Turning Suspension From School Into a Positive Experience
- Leaning on Mentors to Reimagine What's Possible
- Key actions for establishing effective governance over ESG reporting
- FAQs on external assurance of sustainability reporting in accordance with the GRI Standards
- Checklist to incorporate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management
- Sustainability assurance brochure
This document outlines the benefits of CPA provided sustainability assurance and was designed to be shared with clients.
- Key sustainability terms defined
- Sustainability assurance backgrounder
- 7 steps to implementing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
This document provides a high level overview of “Creating a sustainable future: The role of the accountant in implementing the SDGs”.