Registration for our 2022 Accounting Pipeline Diversity Symposium is open!! This symposium provides a platform for professionals from organizations, universities and state societies to collaborate, explore best practices, and identify ways to overcome obstacles in filling the accounting pipeline with diverse students and professionals. The Symposium, will occur at The Wigwam - Arizona's rich cultural and iconic resort since 1929, in Litchfield Park, Arizona, from October 12-13, 2022. It also runs concurrently with the Accounting Scholars Leadership Workshop (ASLW) where ~100 bright ethnically diverse accounting students will attend to learn more about the accounting profession, strengthen their professional skills, understand of the limitless possibilities and benefits of earning the CPA & CGMA credential, and network with the professionals in attendance.
- Form connections and collaborate with like-minded professionals with passion for expanding the accounting pipeline.
- Learn best practices, strategies and tips from diversity and inclusion (D&I) subject matter experts and leaders.
- Support the growth of the accounting and finance profession pipeline by understanding strategies for retaining a diverse pipeline within your organization.
- Gain an understanding of AICPA efforts around supporting the pipeline.
- Meet and develop relationships with ethnic minority accounting and finance students who could contribute to increasing your organization’s pipeline.
- CPE for sessions will be available.
For more details and registration information click here.
How do I learn more about the Accounting Profession Diversity Symposium and other AICPA diversity programs?
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions.