The 2021 Accounting Profession Diversity Symposium invites you to this unique event that provides a platform for professionals from organizations, universities, and state societies to collaborate, explore diversity-related practices. Professionals will also identify ways to overcome obstacles in filling and retaining the accounting pipeline with diverse professionals.
Due to COVID-19 related hotel restrictions, the Symposium will occur virtually from October 13-14, 2021, but don’t worry, there will still be plenty of time for exploration and collaboration. Sessions will be streamed through our Digitell Live Events Platform. Some sessions will also stream live from the Le Meridien in New Orleans, LA from our Accounting Scholarship Leadership Workshop.
By attending the Accounting Profession Diversity Symposium, you will:
- Form connections and learn from other D&I Practitioners, State Societies, and educational institutions
- Obtain fresh ideas and breakthrough strategies to progress along your D&I journey
- Support the profession by advancing D&I within your organization
- Be a part of the only accounting profession-wide diversity conference
- CPE for sessions will be available!
We look forward to seeing you live online!
How do I learn more about the Accounting Profession Diversity Symposium and other AICPA diversity programs?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.