Renew or Reinstate AICPA Membership
Renewal Period: Invoices to renew your AICPA membership and specialized interest sections, as well as to renew any credentials and designations that you hold, are sent in June to cover the upcoming fiscal year (August 1 - July 31). Payment is due on or before July 31.
Payment Methods: You may pay your dues online, through the Member Service Center or by mail. We accept all major credit and debit cards. Dues are to be paid in full (no installment payments accepted). See dues pricing >
You may reinstate by contacting our Member Service Center via phone at 1.888.777.7077 or +1.919.402.4500, 9am-6pm ET, Monday-Friday, or via email email@example.com, or by completing a membership application if you do not want to maintain continuous membership.
If you are a former AICPA Regular voting member, you have the option of maintaining your membership tenure by paying a flat rate of $170 for each lapsed membership year as well as the current year's dues. Regular Members earn complimentary membership after reaching 45 consecutive years of paid Regular membership and full retirement age as defined by the Social Security Administration.
The information requested will include:
- Business information (company name, industry, position, business address, phone and email)
- Personal information (home address, phone and email)
- Primary mailing address
- License information
- Agreement to applicable membership attestation (eligibility, bylaws, code of conduct)
- Payment information
Membership is complimentary for Regular Voting Members in good standing after reaching 40 consecutive years of paid Regular membership and full retirement age as defined by the Social Security Administration (SSA) by the start of the next applicable AICPA fiscal year (August 1 – July 31).
Effective August 1, 2018, to qualify as a Honorary Member:
- Regular voting membership attained up to 1999: 45 years of consecutive membership and SSA full retirement age has been reached.
- Regular voting membership attained from 2000 to 2018: 50 years of consecutive membership and SSA full retirement age has been reached.