We continue to support Information Management and Technology Assurance (IMTA) Section members and Certified Information Technology Professionals by providing opportunities and resources that promote professional growth and practice development, including:
- The opportunity to participate in the AICPA's annual Top Technology Initiatives survey and education program. Members are eligible to vote for the annual Top Technology Initiatives list, attend special web seminars and educational events, and access exclusive resources and materials.
- Communications on critical technology issues, regulatory developments and opportunities that affect Members’ clients, organization or practice.
- The CPA Technology Advisor, a gratis subscription to the only CPA-focused technology magazine that assists public accountants in assessing software solutions and advising their business clients on their accounting and business management software decisions.
- InfoTech Update SmartBrief, a monthly web-based newsletter focusing on the latest developments in technology and critical practice-related information.
The IMTA Specialized Community Team continually develops new programs and benefits to provide members with the tools and information they need and increase the value of their investment in the AICPA IMTA Community, offering:
Additional content related to technology issues within and affecting the profession:
- New Strategic Alliances to deliver information, tools, resources and opportunities that drive the value of membership.
- And much more!
Information Management and Technology Assurance (IMTA) Section Leadership