About AICPA Advertising
Mission of the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (the Association)
We are the most influential body of professional accountants in the world. Our mission is to drive a dynamic accounting profession ready to meet the demands of a constantly changing, disruptive world. We serve 650,000 CPAs, CGMA designation holders, and students in 179 countries — providing the tools, resources, and intelligence they need to clarify complexity, anticipate risk, and create opportunity.
We are their voice, protecting the public interest and powering trust, opportunity, and prosperity worldwide.
Association by the numbers
- The Association represents 650,000 members and students.
- 150,000 firms and employers worldwide employ our members.
- Our network of CGMA designation holders and next generation leaders spans 179 countries.
- We have offices in 35 locations around the world to provide insight from the frontlines of business, support members and students, and advocate on behalf of the profession.
- We offer 17 credentials and certificates in specialized areas, such as business valuation and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- We support two premier designations — CPA and CGMA.
Contact our advertising sales team today to get started.
For more details or information please download our digital media kit.